Our team offers stormwater mitigation programs to reduce and control urban runoff discharges for clients. Programs typically implement low impact development site design and a treatment control as necessary to achieve storm water mitigation performance standards as outlined by DDOE. The primary objectives of our programs include:
- Reduce imperviousness, conserving natural resources and areas, maintaining and using natural drainage courses in the storm water conveyance system, and minimizing clearing and grading.
Provide runoff storage measures dispersed throughout a site’s landscape with the use of bioretention facilities and detention, retention, and infiltration practices.
Ensure that discharges from municipal urban runoff conveyance systems do not cause or contribute to a violation of water quality standards
Effectively prohibit non-storm water discharges in urban runoff
Reduce the discharge of pollutants from urban runoff conveyance systems to the maximum extent practicable.
Ensure that ERU are reduced by at minimum 50%.
Service offered include: (but are not limited to)
- Rainwater harvesting system design and installation
- Green Roof design and installation
- Swale Design and development
- Curb cuts and bioretention features
- Storm drain cleaning